IPL Laser Skin Rejuvenation Plastic Surgeon NYC
FREE IPL LASER SKIN REJUVENATION CONSULTATIONS
NYC Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS (in addition to his world-renowned plastic surgery practice) offers IPL laser skin rejuvenation treatments at his well-established facility located on Park Avenue South and 31st Street in Manhattan, New York. Laser skin rejuvenation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures at the NYC plastic surgeon’s medical spa. Whether you have a medical condition or are interested in rejuvenating your skin, we can assist you in making a decision on a customized laser skin treatment that is safe and a perfect match for your skin.
The NYC plastic surgeon uses Alma Lasers (which are FDA approved to correct skin color, texture, tone, scars, acne scars, post-acne hyperpigmentation, and loose skin). The combination of using multiple lasers and light therapies is known as “Laser 360”.
Our contemporary approach involves rejuvenating damaged skin and restoring facial volume resulting in more youthful facial features — with little or no downtime. We offer you the latest innovations in laser skin rejuvenation treatments. No other laser treatment on the market can compare to the effectiveness of a comprehensive customized “Laser 360” skin rejuvenation program.
The Benefits of Laser Skin Rejuvenation with Laser 360 Include:
- Reduces wrinkles
- Removes sun-damaged skin
- Removes broken capillaries
- Eliminate brown spots
- Eliminate uneven skin tone
- Reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Eliminates post-acne hyperpigmentation
- Eliminates scar hyperpigmentation
- Little to no downtime (this may vary on the severity of your skin condition)
What is Laser 360?
Within 60 days with 3 different types of lasers, you will have complete skin rejuvenation!
- In 60 days which includes 5 treatments using a variety of laser and light-based technologies, you will achieve a dramatic improvement in your appearance. This improvement includes a reduction in wrinkles, a smoother texture with a more even complexion resulting in a more youthful face.
- Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS has learned is that the best laser skin results can be achieved when an individualized laser treatment program is implemented as a 60-day plan. During these 60 days, each of the doctor’s NYC laser patients receives the appropriate type and number of treatments to improve specific skin conditions.
Please Note: While the combination of treatments works wonderfully, you may also purchase stand-alone laser therapy.
Laser skin rejuvenation is a non-surgical treatment, that works simultaneously to repair collagen in the dermis, or deepest layer of the skin, while gently erasing signs of aging, scarring, or damage to the top layer of skin.
- Patients usually resume their normal activities the same day of the procedure.
- Laser rejuvenation with a customized laser program can reduce the signs of aging and sun damage, including fine wrinkles, superficial acne scars, enlarged pores, freckles, and uneven pigmentation, as well as redness and dilated capillaries associated with Rosacea.
Laser Treatments for Skin Color Consistency
Vascular or pigmented skin and conditions like acne or Rosacea are effectively treated using the laser. Typically this laser treatment includes a series of 3-5 custom laser treatments.
Laser Treatments for Skin Texture and Uneven Skin Tone
Possibly the most unique module in this laser treatment program, this laser was designed specifically for skin texture (skin resurfacing / skin rejuvenation). There is no pain and no downtime and is generally performed in a series of 2-4 treatments.
The laser’s near-infrared module is a painless laser treatment that improves skin tightness reducing fine lines and wrinkles also known as the modern laser peel. Laser skin tightening can also be offered as a stand-alone option in a series of 3-6 treatments.
Pixel Laser (Fraxel Laser Resurfacing)
Skin resurfacing occurs as the laser passes over the affected skin to remove damaged outer layers and, through heat, stimulates the production of collagen and new skin cells in the underlying layers. The Pixel Skin Resurfacing technology allows for a smoother, tighter, and more improved skin texture after just several sessions, if not visible in the first session. The Pixel Module provides the right Pixel wavelength for the right clinical indication. It is a safe and effective treatment for fractional ablative skin resurfacing on the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands. Designed to treat aged and photo-damaged skin, as well as scars, the Pixel 2940 improves the quality and texture of the dermis while it stimulates collagen regeneration.
Since the most significant improvement and benefit occurs when these treatments are applied in combination, we offer a package price that covers all the laser skin treatments necessary under the Laser 360 Program. This is also the greatest laser skincare treatment value for our NYC patients as the cost of the treatments individually can be significantly more than purchasing a comprehensive package.
For more information or a complimentary IPL skin rejuvenation consultation please feel free to contact the NYC Plastic Surgeon:
Dr. Douglas Senderoff
461 Park Avenue South, 7th Floor
New York, New York 10016